Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Tripping and boarding

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Bretfred 
#1 ·
Anyone done this. Not planning on it. Just wondering if anyone here has and what it was like. If you did was it shrooms or Acid. Ive only ever tripped on shrooms.

#3 ·
I've allegedly eaten a couple hundred hits and I would never even think of riding on it.

You lose the focus needed and confusion would likely set in and they'd haul you off for a concussion

Bad idea, trust me.

The only mostly illegal drug that mixes with riding is weed

#4 ·
Hmmm... I could see inadvertent concussion / hilarity while attempting just to get on the lift, possibly by being too distracted by technicolor trails ala Donnie Darko chi energy in reverse. If one were to actually accomplish dismounting the lift at the top, I think the seething, pulsing snow, trees, ground, earth, sky, and random air molecules would present a serious obstacle. Patrol would possibly find me making snow angels in the trees somewhere...

Just a guess.

#8 ·
Yeah I agree with every thing you all said. There would be so much goin on. It would be super distracting prob be to busy staring at shit and never make it on the lift. I've tripped probably close to a 100 times. Like I said def don't plan on doin it. It's been years since the last time. When I was 18-19 it was like a normal thing I'd eat some and go about my day like normal. I would def trip again but I wouldn't try it boarding. Hiking on the other hand I think would be awesome would prob get lost till I came down though.

#9 ·
I wouldn't do either without a gps.... Extra battery pack too if it's LSD.

I don't think hiking a jump in deep pnw pow or doing slow runs would be too bad on shrooms but I would not do a full on black or heavy blue on any mind altering drug.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.