Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Best Freeride Boots?
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 04:41 PM   #8 (permalink)
PalmerRider

Default Riding Groomers

I am hard charging those groomers no doubt. No "cruising" for me. That's why I want something stiff and responsive. I went to another shop on Friday that had some stuff on sale. I ended up getting a pair of Salomon F22 boots for $90 bucks on sale. They are new (not used) but I think they are like 8 years old. They fit the best of everything I tried on. I didn't realize at the time how old they were but nothing I can do about it now.

I wanted to get new boots because I got new bindings (Forum The Republic) and with my old boots they killed my back foot. The guy at the shop said its probably because I was using old boots with not much padding left. So that's why I got these new boots. Anyway I tried them out on Saturday and I am still getting pain in my back foot where the binding strap digs in to my foot. I thought the problem was the boots but now I don't know what to do. Should I give it one more try or exchange the bindings for a different pair? The guy at the shop said he never heard of anyone having trouble with the bindings. I don't get it...
PalmerRider is offline   Reply With Quote