Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Who honestly reads Snowboard Colorado?
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 11:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
BurtonAvenger
Veteran Member

Default Who honestly reads Snowboard Colorado?

Like the title says who the fuck honestly reads this piece of shit? Today I was forced to kill some time while my friends were riding Copper since I gave up my free ticket and I picked up the January issue Snowboard Colorado Magazine - Volume 2 / Issue 5 to see what this article about Breck was. Jesus Christ it's written as if the guy has down syndrome and makes Breck look bad which also makes Summit County look bad. I've been a resident here for 6 years and worked in Breck for more than half of that living here the last few years. It does the town and the county no justice and honestly effects our tourism which is what drives people here. I might tell people to ride other resorts, I might recommend the more touristy hot spots here, I might be a dick to the people that deserve it. But I will never write something that paints such a disturbing image of Breck or the people that come here.

So like I said at the beginning of this post who the fuck honestly reads this magazine?