Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 05:31 AM   #1647 (permalink)
chomps1211
Not quite reformed yet

Well, got most everything ready to go to head up north. Just need to finish up getting some food in the cooler and go get my rental car. (I figured I'd save a little coin on gas as well as the wear & tear on my 12 yr old 4x4. Also, this way if I break down or get tagged by any BERD's {"Booger Eatin' Retard Drivers) I'm not quite so screwed!!)

I pulled the trigger & took Leo's advice to head up early and try Crystal before heading to Boyne! Crystal Mt. is offering a Ride & Stay special during the week. Stay one night get another free, Including unlimited lift tickets for each day!! Figured I couldn't beat that! Worth the extra 2 days on the rental.

David,.. sorry I couldn't make it to PK yesterday. Looks like it might have been a pretty good day to go with the fresh snow & all. I hope you made it out & had a decent day's riding.

BTW, I really appreciate the offer to act as my "pace car" for a few trial runs over the rollers. Hopefully I can try to take you up on that at a later date.

Leo, When you get the chance, lets hear how it was @ "Cab."! I'm taking the laptop so when I can, I'll let you guy's in on things @ Boyne & crystal this week! (Looks like "Snow God's" r playing practical jokes again! 5 & 10 day forecasts for the area seem to show only enough cold & snow to make todays drive a tad sketchy, but nothing fesh for the slopes after I get there!! Maybe even Rain & Ice!!)

FUCK!!! Rain & freezing rain and it's Fucking February!! This winter really SUCKS!!! :roll eyes:

That's it 4 now. More later!

2012/13 (48) days out!
2013/14 (42) days out!
chomps1211 is online now   Reply With Quote