Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - DYE Optics (New Goggle company)
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 10:13 AM   #10 (permalink)
xAoFx Klutch

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanHandler View Post
Notice: I am not in any way shape or form affiliated to this company. Just a very excited paintballer/Snowboarder!

So, during the non winter times, i am an avid paintball player. If you are an avid paintball player (or have played for any extended period of time) , you should know who DYE is. They make everything from High end paintball guns, masks, soft goods, pads, EVERYTHING. If you know them, you know they make very high end products and have excellent design and manufacturing.

Well they are branching off now and making Snowsport goggles!

Now, i haven't tried these goggles yet, but before i bought a pair of proper snow goggles, i wore my DYE paintball goggles on the slopes, and those worked fantastic, so i have no doubt about them making a proper pair of goggles specifically for snow.

They are also at SIA in Denver,CO. This weekend if any of you living in or around denver want to check them out in person.

Anyway enough of me talking like an excited school girl. Here are some pics/video!

Dye Snow - Innovative top quality products for todays most demanding Riders.

I am seriously considering returning my oakleys nd getting these
xAoFx Klutch is offline   Reply With Quote