Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Hey all!!!!!!!!1

632 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  srdeo 
#1 ·
I have been lurking the forums for a while now, I broke down and created an account.

I am currently living in Halifax, NS. I grew up in Ottawa ontario and have been snowboarding on and off for about 11 years. The past 5 years I havent gotten out much until just this year where I have gotten right back into it.

In the off season I enjoy motocross.

#3 ·
I'll be honest the boarding in NS is kind of bunk, but the hills do the job, its great to use the time I'm here to refine little things and get better at things I don't want to waste time practicing at really fun places.

Hopefully be moving out west within the next couple years to bc, which would be absolutely amazing for how heavy I am back into snowboarding.

#4 ·
Right on, yeah I grew up boarding on the massive mountains of Ontario :laugh: but I gotta say doing laps at blue certainly helped prepare me for the rockies. I'm in Calgary now and there really is nothing like it! The mountains are very rugged, in a humbling way.

Anyway, welcome back to the sport. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.