Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Camelback Questions
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 12:25 AM   #25 (permalink)
EatRideSleep
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastershake View Post
Actually, my gf had an amazing time. Like I said, we are laid back people and we laughed at it, rather than get angry or completely irritated. I am not going to lie but I was pretty irritated and she just told me to let it go and have fun.

So at the end we did have fun and she is still talking to me about her "air time". Unfortunately we both work full time and can't make it out on a weekday, we did go after 3pm last night and it was still pretty crowded. Also those express lifts are like roller coasters.

Of course I give props to all the snowboarder dudes that are just riding and chilling, I have a lot more respect for a relaxed rider who is just enjoying himself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastershake View Post
yep, you're absolutely right about the "blacks", unfortunately I couldn't go on them since my gf is a beginner and I don't mind hanging around with her, just wish people were more considerate, but I understand this is how it is in the tri-state area and I am not "complaining" per-se, just wanted to get my irritation out, like i said in the end we did have fun, once you block everything out.
Good to hear you both had fun regardless.

Hey feel free to PM me anytime you both are heading up there if you want to meet up for a few runs sometime. I am able to set my own work schedule for the most part, so I can be pretty flexible.

I would be happy to take a few runs with your girlfriend if you wanted to hit some blacks. It would be fun for me to ride with another chick, so I certainly wouldn't mind being on greens. And she sounds pretty cool from what you've said
EatRideSleep is offline   Reply With Quote