Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Bataleon 2012 Q & A
View Single Post
post #646 of (permalink) Old 01-31-2012, 07:50 AM Thread Starter
Wiredsport
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by westsiderider View Post
Hey whats up everyone, I'm looking into getting a disaster for a full out jib board and i was just wondering if i should get the 148 or 151? Im about 6 feet tall, 120 lbs, and my boot size is a mens 10. Im currently riding a 2012 Funkink 154 and it works perfect for an all mountain board, but im thinking of the disaster for spring time shredding and on days when i ride parks laps all day long.

Thank you
So, reading your other posts in this thread, do you now have 3 or 4 Bataleons? Please list them for us so that we can help you find your missing link.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|