Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Yet Another Never Summer Thread...
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 08:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
Gustov

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikecoupons View Post
I live and snowboard on the east coast, in the Poconos, specifically in resorts. I guess there isn't too much challenging terrain there . I ride all of the trails except double blacks because i find those trails to be too icy to enjoy anything out of the ride. I like to hit natural jumps/jibs and i generally stick to the trail. I thought the SL/Evo/Heritage was more park-oriented as on the site it is more on that side of the scale. After reading the posts, I have been thinking about getting the SL, and then trying on some stiffer boots at a shop and asking them which bindings will fit my budget and board+boots. Hopefully the colors match the board!
i would say you definitely don't need something as stiff as the premier f1 or raptor. those are for some serious big mountain stuff. an sl would be stiff enough for what you're doing. i think it would be pretty ideal for you since you said you like to hit some jumps and jibs. i got a legacy this year after switching from a regular camber board and i love it.
Gustov is offline   Reply With Quote