Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Opinion on lessons
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 08:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
rfrich74

Default Opinion on lessons

I am hoping folks can give me their opinions on lessons for my wife. We are headed to Colorado in March for a week and I want her to have the best experience possible. I haven't ridden in about 10 years but I was an intermediate when I quit so I feel confident I will pick it right back up. She has been once but was basically dumped at the top of a green run by her friends and didn't have the best experience. She is anxious and very ready to give it another try. We are headed to Breckenridge and they offer two types of group lessons, regular group and 4 person group. I am leaning towards her taking a one day four person group as opposed to 2 days with a larger group for about the same cost. My take on it is she will get better instruction with the smaller group and it will only leave us separated for the first day of our trip. I think that once she is shown the basics I can help her progress. We have also been going through Snowolf's videos and she is picking up on the concepts which I think will be cemented by a lesson. What is everyone's opinion on large vs. small group lessons? Thanks!
rfrich74 is offline   Reply With Quote