Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Opinion on lessons
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 10:26 AM   #6 (permalink)
forestfalcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfrich74 View Post
Thanks for the quick replies! I wish I could stomach the $475 they charge for a half day private lesson but that is double the 4 person group cost for a full day and I'm not sure the benefit would outweigh the cost. Maybe you guys could point out something about the private lesson that would make it that much more beneficial?

I wouldn't shell out $475 for a private lesson, but that's me. She'll be fine with the 4 person, as another posted, she can watch others at the same time. I'm more of a visual learner, so it helped me to see where others were/weren't doing well, and translating in my own head. I would do the 1 day, since she'll be tired after that first day. I did the two day lessons, and broke my arm the second day... not saying at all that this would happen, but you are more likely to get hurt if you're worn out and tired... plus, the learning curve gets tougher. All my own opinion, so take it with a grain of salt.
forestfalcon is offline   Reply With Quote