Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Nitro, Nike or 32 - I am totally lost!
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 02:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
NorskRider

Default Nitro, Nike or 32 - I am totally lost!

Time for new boots. I have been using some Burton Motos for the last three years and frankly they suck. I should have gotten rid a long time ago. They do the job, but only just. They are way too soft and mushy and I get too much heel lift and now they are just uncomfortable and heavy. I bought them after some very bad advice from a guy in the shop and was stuck with them.
I have a fairly narrow, flat arch foot. I ride freeride, all mountain and fairly aggressive. I ride a 157 TRS C2 BTX (which is just an awesome board) and a 162 Nitro Team Gullwing. I use Flow NXT AT bindings.
I have been trying different boots and reallly like the Nitro Reducer, Nike ZF and 32 Lashed. All seem very comfortable and a good fit and all are a mile better than the burtons in all ways.
So any opinions out there on these three? I read quite alot on the 32 and the Nikes but very little about the Nitros. To be honestnImthink all will work, but I am intersted in any views from people who have tried a couple of these three.
NorskRider is offline   Reply With Quote