Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - PS3 owners...
Thread: PS3 owners...
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 01:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Simply^Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadMojo View Post
I got a PS(better than)3(60).
I own a PS3, but I am not 100% with you that it's better than the 360. The 360 has unbelievable graphics, every game that comes out in both systems the 360 has a better reproduction of the graphics, better colors and better frame rate. The biggest problem with the 360 is the "red ring of death", I believe that now they are at 44% of all systems have the chance of being defective and it seems like Microsoft just rather fix the systems over and over again instead of addressing the source of the problem (over heating for the most part). I personally have the PS3 because I have always been a fan of a few games they have that Microsoft doesn't.

So many people are so sided as to what system is better, I believe they both have their goods and bad sides. Another thing, there are so much more options of games in the 360 than the ps3, but then again the system has been out for a year more than the ps3, plus their games are cheaper to make than the ps3 games. I believe the ps3 has a lot of room for improvement and the system is so much more capable than the games that are being made for it are. The 360 is an incredible system, I say there's nothing wrong with it, if they only managed to get the red ring issue fixed.

P.S. I bought my system over a year ago and payed $200 for it (got a great deal), I don't understand how people payed over $500 a couple of years ago. The good thing is that you get the blue ray player, but I still don't think it justifies it.

I am hoping Gran Turismo 5 prologe is going to finally challenge the system, it's coming out on Wednesday I think.

Last edited by Simply^Ride; 04-13-2008 at 01:28 PM.