Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Review: 2013 Never Summer Cobra (Leo)
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 07:09 PM   #29 (permalink)
RaID

Quote:
Originally Posted by danm View Post
So Leo, you've ridden the Lib T.Rice and the NS Cobra... I'm looking to replace my 157 Rice for next season (have to ride out this one) for my all mountain ride. I love the Rice except for two things... 1, I have size nine feet which is seriously on the verge of being too small to properly weight the edges, it's doable but I just have more fun transitioning edges on a narrower waisted board. 2, I don't ride a whole bunch of switch, like literally only do it landing 180's and if I absolutely have too to get out of a dicey situation... I have my Pow board covered with a 160 BTX Mullet and for goofing off a 154 TRS BTX (before C2). Next season I was looking at either the Cobra 155 or 158 or the Billy Goat 156 or 159. My stats are 5' 5" 160-165 size 9 aggresive rider, and I always ride with an Osprey Karve 16 pack.

What say you?

Thanks
If you dont need the extra pow floatation of the cobra, the SL might be better and more cost effective choice for an all mountain work horse. Either way you cant loose
RaID is offline   Reply With Quote