Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - PS3 owners...
Thread: PS3 owners...
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 06:13 AM   #6 (permalink)
PaoloSmythe
Samyaksambuddhas

for me in the UK, i am at least afforded a more impartial representation of both systems; (microsoft being a US company will often have a greater marketing presence / bias in america than a japanese competitor afterall.)

for me, the biggest issue is one of price. over here both cost about twice the US price.... and so if i am to fork out top dollar for such 'toys' then reliability is also gonna be of tremendous importance.

i see many 360 games and they really do look tip top. but any improvement in them over PS3 games i think are marginal.

other benefits (other than reliability and competative price) include the blueray player (i suppose if you can;t just download films from the interweb) but mainly the FREE downloadables for future games and additions to current games, which 360 owners need to pay for.

kinda odd that GT5 has yet to come out in your neck of the woods tho... it has been out for over a month over here. it is pretty sweet; got london streets in it too.