Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Tow Rope Terrain Park near Boulder CO
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 10:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
cbaune88

Default Tow Rope Terrain Park near Boulder CO

I have had this idea I have been working on of making a rail terrain park near Boulder Colorado. It would be on a few acres of land and be serviced by a rope tow. I believe it would be the first terrain park in Colorado that has a rope tow. I moved to Summit County to work at Keystone and Copper. The parks are amazing but I miss having a dope park with a rope tow in it. I use to ride at Powder Ridge in Minnesota and all though small, there park is as fun if not more fun then all the parks out here because they have a tow rope. The volcom PBJ and Transworld trans am both stop there. Also it is were Dan Brisse learned to shred. Tow ropes are part of the reason why Ryan Paul, Joe Sexton, Eathan Diess and Jake O.E shred so hard. I just want peoples thoughts if I made a sick rail park with lights would people from Colorado come? Having a rope tow you can get 20x more hits then a park with out a rope tow. I would think the people of Boulder and especially college kids would love having a park with in 20 miles of them especially one were you never have to ride a chair lift. Your thoughts?
cbaune88 is offline   Reply With Quote