Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - reservoirs / bladders
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 01:06 PM   #16 (permalink)
newnew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokehaus View Post
Even if you just type it in google it will bring up where to buy it.
ah...i see that now. thanks for the insight

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahO View Post
@newnew Yea the flagship REI store is right in downtown Seattle so hit that up if you can it's a pretty cool, huge store. There are a bunch of different CamelBak backpacks that you can find at REI or online that are various sizes and come with a reservoir. The one I have is called the Mule and it has a lot of different pockets and compartments to put all sorts of stuff. There is usually a main padded compartment specially made for the reservoir that has a slit for the tube to go through. It fits a surprising amount of random items for its size even while holding a 3L reservoir. So yea the pack is for holding/insulating the reservoir and also for holding whatever else you want. Hope that helps, good luck buying man.
the compartment where the reservoir goes into, i know it depends on the model, but for the most part, if that part is padded, i don't have to worry about the rest of the bag do i? like when i go boarding i fall on my back and random other falls when doing dumb shit. will it uphold? i was on the website and i clicked on the "winter" section, i'd like to avoid carrying around a full blown backpack if possible and just have something on the smaller side