Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Has anyone ridden a Forum Bully Doubledog? Thoughts?
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 01:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
handscreate

Quote:
Originally Posted by d15 View Post
How much did you get your board for and where?
I bought a demo board from a local shop for $220. Aside from a tiny nick in the sidewall & a small mark on the topsheet, it looks new.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo View Post
The Forum Rebpublics are an excellent pair of bindings that go well with all of Forum's boards. I rode Repubs on the Bully. Although I'm not a fan of the Bully, the combo worked well together.
What didn't you like about the Bully? I'm going to mount some lightly used Cartels I picked up last season. It'll be the first time I get to use them. My brother has the Republics on his Destroyer & seems to like them. Granted, he's a newbie, with 1 or 2 days under his belt, so I'm not sure I can take his word for it - and he's not yet willing to let me ride his board or borrow his bindings.

As I mentioned above, I learned & have 2 seasons on an older LTD board in 163 & camber. It's pretty stiff & I think a little longer than I should be riding. Having never ridden Reverse Camber or Hybrid, I'm a little nervous...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippierick View Post
I put a pair of burton mission's on the new board. I had these from a previous board, and didn't feel the need to spend any more money on a new pair.

Winter has been rough near detroit; avg temp around 35-40 deg F and hardly any snow. I have only made it out once this year.

I paid around 440 for the board at a local shop; i am a huge fan of supporting the local retailers in the area.
I feel ya on a rough winter, haha. Normally I'd brag about the crazy warm weather we've had, but I'm not a fan of 80F in January & February. I think it's rained/snowed once or twice at most - and we didn't get much when it did. I haven't been out once yet, but having just healed up from a small hand surgery, I'm trying to get a day or 2 in before I have to have a 3rd surgery... Hopefully it works out for all of us, haha
handscreate is offline   Reply With Quote