Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Review: 2012 Signal Park Flat 150
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 02:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
CheeseForSteeze
With extra cheese.

Keep in mind the Westmark might actually be stiffer but rocker makes it feel more playful. My Westmark has broken in quite nicely which makes me somewhat sad because I know one day the base will be beyond rideable and I'll have to break in another one all over again.

I have a Draft sitting on my porch right now, I'm going to take it out but my impression is it will be a shade too soft to hit that Goldie Locks just right spot. This is quite nitpicky though.

I haven't been on the Sub-Z but I have been on the Swindle and this board definitely is a bit beefier than that board was. Now, I found the Evo to be less playful than the Westmark (again, keep in mind it recambers in the tips) but it might have very well been softer than the Westmark. So from Park Zero to Evo, without having an Evo on hand (and not having ridden the 2012) I can't really say. I can say they're all (Westmark, Evo, Park Zero) very close that you should pick based on which camber profile you like to ride, durability, sidecut preference and price over the minor differences in flex.

Last edited by CheeseForSteeze; 02-10-2012 at 02:37 PM.
CheeseForSteeze is offline   Reply With Quote