Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 07:49 AM   #1734 (permalink)
Leo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardaddicktd View Post
hey u gotta start somewhere dude. 50/50's are a good starting point. your vid quality looked really good. hey i just wondered where and how your cam was mounted? was it pointing downward or were u just looking down the whole time??? u have a contour right? do you think it should've been mounted more downstream? damn i need to get my hands on a cam one of these days!
Actually, it was mounted pretty normal. I have a GoPro 2 but I mount my cam closer to the front of my helmet. I do point it down lower than others. I still want to point it lower. The problem is, since it doesn't have and LCD, I have to wait until the upload to see the angle. I've been lowering it little by little. My goal is to get the nose of my board constantly in the shot.

The angle you see after I crash is because the camera got hit too. It's just how it ended up after the crash

Edit: I'm so much more comfortable jibbing trees. On boxes, the second you pressure an edge even slightly... lights out.