Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Ride Berzerker 2012
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 10:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
ippy

I think the big question would be what else youd actually want out of it for it to be 'more all mountain'?
I do spend a lot of time riding in the trees in the sidecountry areas of resorts and the board seems pretty much on point. Its super responsive, it floats rather effortlessly (and im not exactly in peak fighting 158 condition anymore), and when you head out to the groomers itself, even on chop it doesnt get bounced off its line. It carves beautifully, bombs the mountain when you want a bit of speed, and then when it hits the flats it burns through while everyone else is hopping about and unclipping. Its buttery, spins comfortably, lightweight, it turns on a sixpence, but doesnt hook so you can draw out loooong lines, it pops decent (though as i say, not like my riot pops), it holds a super stable press, has a massive sweet spot so its almost pre pressed... which i guess it kinda is It rides in switch just like youd want and expect it too.

As i said, its going to take someone with a hell of a lot more experience to find the chinks in teh armor here. I wish i could do it, but the board genuinely has me googly eyed in love with it.

That being said, maybe its just ticking all my boxes by pure chance... and maybe they arent someone elses "all mountain" boxes.
ippy is offline   Reply With Quote