Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Decent priced snowboard boots Denver to Breck

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  rfrich74 
#1 ·
Coming from Florida where there isnt alot (any) place to try on snowboard boots, but would like a new pair before my few days riding in Breckenridge....Flying into Denver Friday night around 6:30 pm, staying by airport and heading to Breck first thing Sat morning. We have rental car. I know there's a lot of local shops in Breck, but they all seemed pricey last year, and honestly I'm not that good. I'm a beginner, and only get to ride one, maybe two trips a year so would like to save a few bucks. I assume the Dicks, Sports Authority, ect carry something that would fit my needs being they are only gonna be used 6 or so days a year?
Any recommendations on any place to get set up in between DEN and Breck, bring em on....

#2 ·
TBS Snowboard shop in Dumont. Exit 234 (its a few minutes past Idaho Springs, before you get to the HWY 40 exit to Winter Park/Berthoud. No bullshit dealing with a mall or driving around denver or paying resort prices. Plus they will be open early in the morning you can hit it on the way. Dumont/Downieville is a kickass stop between Denver and Summit county, fast food, coffee, gas, a small ski shop, a small snowboard shop, a corporate silliness version of these shops, and like 4 marijuana dispensaries.

Everything is within 500 feet of the onramps.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.