Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Online Retailers...
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 10:24 AM   #370 (permalink)
buddhafist24

Quote:
Originally Posted by swanesy View Post
evo.com is where it's at. the best customer service. Bought a NS Proto through them and it had a 3 inch scratch across the topsheet. Wasn't that visible but you could definitely feel it. Called customer service the same day I got my board in the mail and they offered me a $100 refund or a new board overnighted to me. Couldn't have asked for anything better from them.

Altrec.com is sweet too. Hooked me up with some gloves for a much cheaper price than competitors. You review the product you order and they give you 15% off your next order.
I just bought a NS Heritage from evo.com and am very pleased with their price guarantee. I found the board off another website that was discounted at 10% and evo.com matched it plus 5%. From what I hear it is hard to find NS at a discount, especially in the size you need, so I'm pretty happy.

On the other hand, I purchased a NS Evo from Backcountry.com and though it was supposed to be new, it was definitely used. Fortunately, their return policy is probably the best and I can return it with no questions asked. It's just a bummer to get a used board when you thought it would be new.
buddhafist24 is offline   Reply With Quote