Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Was the K2 Maysis a bad choice?
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 01:41 PM   #10 (permalink)
oefdevilvet
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigmountainVMD View Post
Milk was a bad choice.

I feel like companies build boots to last 3 to 4 years for the "average" snowboarder... someone who rides about 20 to 25 times a season (and probably isn't putting in full 8 to 4 PM days every time).

Also if the boots aren't meshing with the bindings well, I would expect some ware in specific areas, especially if you aren't someone who straps in really tight. After only 15 days though... something is missing from this story...
Milk is always a bad choice. On the topic of boots, my two setups are a 2012 NS Raptor 159/Ride El Hefe's
and a 2012 Ride Berzerker 161/2012 Flow NXT-ATSE's and the boot seems to like both setups. I figured the Flow's would scuff the heel a little bit, and the El Hefe is a damn solid binding, and I ride them both as tight as I can. Like I said though nothing major yet, but I definitely see myself buying new boots after next season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by linvillegorge View Post
I rest my board on my boot like a boss on the lift and I still get a shit ton of use out of my Salomon F22s.
From what I hear the F22 is designed for bigfoot, I'm an 11 with a slightly narrow foot, so I'm not sure that would work for me.