Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Whos ready for Cataloochee?
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 02:03 PM   #27 (permalink)
snowklinger
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by threej21 View Post
Havent been in 2 weeks since I was in CO boarding, but Cat holds their own pretty damn well. If its shit coverage, its purely based on weather, not effort. They blow WHENEVER the weather permits, and its usually the rain/warm weather that fucks shit up.
Last I went they had a couple trails closed and some grass spots, but it looks like they got cold temps last week and blew snow like crazy, they are 100% open now.

they almost always have the park up and running, and just got some new features. so if your into park its a great time up there, especially evening/night, the park scene starts picking up with a lot of good riders.

anyway, I usually get about 30 days in at Cat each season and its always a good time. Do some cruising first part of day and lap the park for the rest.

Im going this wednesday for a full day, if you see a white jeep grand cherokee parked up front, ill gladly poor ya some vodka drinks
When i go, i always get their early for good parking and usually stay for whole day/night, so you can usually find me at the jeep making dranks or pbj's throughout the day on our lil breaks

oh yea, and its a 3 hour drive there for me as well, day trips are plenty worth it for that drive
fuck i wanna come down and hang out with this guy!