Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - WTB: toe caps (or potentially all-mountain/freeride bindings)
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 05:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
linvillegorge
Veteran Member

Default WTB: toe caps (or potentially all-mountain/freeride bindings)

I have an older pair of Ride SPi's that are still decent bindings, but I hate the old Ride toe straps. They're just awful.

Anyone have any toe caps laying around? I don't care what they are. Burton, Flux, newer Ride (gel spider web), Rome, whatever. I'm just looking to Frankenstein these things up for cheap to get through the season and then I'll probably try to find something in the offseason.

But, if you have an all-mountain/freeride binding you're looking to get rid of for cheap, let me know. Extremo's Flux Super Titans would be ideal if they weren't larges. I'd be looking for mediums. I wear 10.5 Salomon F22s, but they're very low volume and footprint more like a typical 9. Flux SF45s would be at the top of my list, but I'd consider many others.

Last edited by linvillegorge; 02-19-2012 at 05:15 PM.
linvillegorge is offline   Reply With Quote