Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Minnesota Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 08:04 PM   #67 (permalink)
oefdevilvet
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

For me the only places worth going are Granite Peak, Lutsen, Whitecap(occasionally) and Mount Bohemia. Outside of that list, unless someone asks me to go somewhere else, I don't. Granite Peak isn't all that special except for their parks, and I don't do parks. Lutsen is nice because they have some damn nice variety and for the midwest it's pretty big. Mount Bohemia is my favorite though, serious terrain(for WI, MI, MN) and usually can find some nice powder days especially when the LES machine gets crankin, timing is the key to good conditions there(I'm going this Wednesday and returning Saturday). Whitecap is only a sometimes option when I don't want crowds or can't get to Lutsen or Bohemia. Otherwise I'm looking for an excuse to go to Montana or Wyoming.