Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Playing Hookie Tuesday!!! Mtn High or Summit???
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 07:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
handscreate

Snow Summit & Bear Mountain are way better than Mt. High from my experience. Mt. High is cool for a weekday with a discount discount ticket, but Summit & Bear are longer runs with more features. Summit has some great terrain, regardless of skill level and some legit park runs too.

If you do go to Mt. High, check out Ski for Free or Liftopia - Lift Tickets Online - Discount Ski Lift Tickets for some discount tickets. I believe the promo code for SkiForFree is "BOARD".

They also sell discount tickets for some other resorts in California. Liftopia is just discounted tickets to whatever resorts they currently have "tickets" to. With both of these, you'll buy online & bring the printout receipt to the ticket office for a lift ticket - no additional fees at the resort. Neither is a referral site, but if I remember correctly, both require you to be a "member" and create an account to purchase lift tickets.
handscreate is offline   Reply With Quote