Eg2

7K views 29 replies 22 participants last post by  Lester86 
#1 ·
i need pair of eg2 goggles.

any color

or any HUGE goggle

#11 ·
Grave digging on this thread.

Just ordered some EG2's and was wondering if anyone had a preference/recommendation on a low light lens?

I always carry 2 as my depth perception takes a huge hit when the light changes. Almost wiped out at 45 MPH last weekend when cloud cover set out before I could switch out my EG1's.

#19 ·
why not just try both on and see which has a better field of vision/what fits better.

I love my Eg2 goggles. I've had em for ~3 seasons now and i wouldn't swap em out for any other. Probably going to get another pair with a bright lens for the upcoming season.

it's all personal preference though

#20 ·
Keep an eye out on Whiskey Militia. I've gotten my past two pairs of EG2s for about $65. Only have the orange/chrome lenses. Works well for me in any light except a HEAVY snowing day. I'm not sure any lens would have changed that. All of the goggles listed are great. I'd just look for a deal unless you're hell-bent on a certain one.

#21 ·
Thanks, I've been watching Whiskey. I actually just purchased a new jacket and pants on their special today. $60-70 is hard to beat for a 10k jacket/pants.

I'll keep my eyes peeled and I'll try the goggles on at my local shop.

Has VonZipper had good reviews? They seem like a new company to me, I've never purchased anything VZ.

#25 ·
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a new pair of goggles I had the I/O for a season they were alright they fit great but the peripheral vision I felt was restricted especially when trying to look down to spot landing and what not, so I picked up a pair of I/Ox they were BIG but with my Giro helmet it was a no go they pinched the hell out of my nose even with the adjustment on the helmet, I sent them right back. The EG2 or EG2.5 look good I'm just wondering which goggles would offer the best peripheral vision, I really want interchangeable but if I can maximize peripheral vision and not be interchangeable I don't mind that's way on throw the Giro Onset at the bottom of the list.

Anon M1
Dragon APX
Von Zipper El Kabong
Zeal Voyager
DYE T1
Giro Onset Goggle Non interchangable

Thanx

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.