Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Freeride/Charging Bindings
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 11:49 AM   #12 (permalink)
IvanoftheNorth

Hi, first post here, long time lurker.

You know, I've been looking at some of the reviews here and I find it quite hilarious that certain people here are trashing Union bindings. You know the ones. It seems like they are trying to establish a quasi-guru like reputation for themselves. (Don't you think there are better ways to seek validation than the internet?).

When you cut the bull, it remains that Union bindings are good value for the price.

Just recently, I bought a pair of Union Force for me and a pair of Union Milan for my wife. Why? Good reviews, they look like they won't be out of style in a season or two, and my son's coach, a formerly internationally ranked snowboarder and one of just a handful of people in the country where we reside that is qualified to judge international competitions, told me they'd be a great buy when I asked (and he uses Flow NXT-AT bindings). If someone who knows so much about the sport thinks so highly of them, they aren't crap despite what the pseudo-gurus will have you believe.
IvanoftheNorth is offline   Reply With Quote