Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Freeride/Charging Bindings
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 11:46 AM   #17 (permalink)
Grasschopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvanoftheNorth View Post
You know, I've been looking at some of the reviews here and I find it quite hilarious that certain people here are trashing Union bindings. You know the ones. It seems like they are trying to establish a quasi-guru like reputation for themselves. (Don't you think there are better ways to seek validation than the internet?).
I may have been seen trashing Union bindings recently. I wouldn't consider myself a guru wizard or anything of the sort...just a long time snowboarder. I bought Union Contacts for my 9 yr old (now 10) son and in less than 30 days of use they are falling apart. To me they feel like cheap plastic department store bindings. Now Union is replacing several broken parts at no cost so good on them for their customer service but that's about all I will give them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpd2003 View Post
+1 on the targas
Also +1 on the Rome Targa. I run them on my Heritage having moved them over from a Lib Tech T.Rice. Great hard charging all mountain binding. I wish my local shop was still a dealer but they dropped them last year for some reason.
Grasschopper is offline   Reply With Quote