Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
post #1833 of (permalink) Old 02-23-2012, 01:29 PM
oefdevilvet
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Mid day break: It's fairly good conditions right now considering the temps as of late it says 27 in Mohawk and 30 in Copper Harbor right now and it sounds like good odds for a storm to roll through here that would maybe drop 5-8". Only got 1-2" on most of the hill last night then stopped, today it has been off and on all day with maybe a dusting to an inch. I'm thinking the next two weeks up here should be really nice, there are definitely some shit spots but nothing too bad, but I was also seeing areas with plenty of snow that hadn't been touched till now. As long as the temps stay 5 degrees or more below freezing for a week it should be good, so the real question is how warm will it be getting this week, and it looks promising.

When I was in the Army I knew a man who had 3 rules about sex, one of them was "quantity not quality". I really regret not asking him what 200 pound twins would classify as.