Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Ohio Snowboarding
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 02:21 PM   #61 (permalink)
kpd2003

Went out last friday to MRM early to try to beat the wave of people. Lo and behold two hours later (6 PM'ish) 10 fully packed greyhound buses pull up.

Whatever, fuck em, as long as they don't directly interfere, right? Of course not. I decided early in the day to pretty much focus my attention towards park and got a good few hours from it... until the buses showed up. Then it was absolute hell. What makes a person think "well since I can't make it down the small hill known as MRM without falling, I'll head to the park to try my luck at jumps and rails"?. Really?

Again, fuck it, I'll move on and go for the large jumps. But wait! No, thats not going to happen beacuse each landing is infested with teenagers that think I can see through a 10' wall of snow or mabye I can magically change my approach in MIDAIR to avoid putting my board through their face. Who knows. Either way I'm fucked. And of course it's my fault according to ski patrol - "You're just lucky we don't take your pass" Fuck you. Eat shit. Take my day pass and shove it right up your ass.

I thought my buddies were going to crack a rib laughing from the scene I made with the ski patrol fella... granted I did get a little out of hand with the eat shit comment but no way I was going to keep quiet about this. As of Friday night I am "No longer welcome at MRM". What a joke of a place.

End Rant.

Ps. The kid was lying on the ground not from wiping out but from waiting for his friends to come down the jump... I supposed the middle of the landing is the right place to take a nap these days.
kpd2003 is offline   Reply With Quote