Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Good EC Instruction
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 03:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
IdahoFreshies
Land of the Potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAA View Post
Really, What kind of question is that? Open minded people for one. I know, I know, it takes a little daring to stray from all the other sheep in the park. Geez.

Seriously, this is cool stuff, not taught in any regular classes that I'm aware of. Come to think of it, this might be the only video I've seen that actually breaks it down.
I am fairly open minded, and park rat i am not. I am at the opposite end of the spectrum from "the sheep in the park"

i just dont think this is "cool stuff" its the same boring repetitive motion over and over. just extreme carves on groomers. Its not taught in lessons because it is such a specific refined set of skills about 1% of the snowboard community even cares to try. It also is not really feasible at a resort with any number people in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post

When I spend my time and money to ride, I am just not into lapping groomers, dragging my side on the snow every turn, I am looking for old growth timber to ride, steep chutes, pillows, rock drops and big mountain lines off piste. Most days I don't even want to see evidence of a grooming cat.
i must be your illegitimate kid or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredLife View Post
do they even make chaps with asses?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
I think they call them pants

Last edited by IdahoFreshies; 02-25-2012 at 03:34 PM.
IdahoFreshies is offline   Reply With Quote