Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Can I get an unbiased review of grouse?
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 01:57 AM   #4 (permalink)
kung-POW

This is my second year with a Y2play pass and I'm going to purchase one for next season as well. It's right in between Cypress and Seymour in terms of size. I basically like going up there to practice and ride with a couple of friends, and go to Cypress or Whistler when we have a bigger group. I tend to disagree with Donutz on a couple of things. There are plenty of fun runs with natural features if you get to know the mountain a bit more, and as for lift wait times on the weekend, which local mountain doesn't? I've boarded enough at all 3 local mountains, and I would have to say that Seymour has the longest lift waits of them all, because of the out-dated 2 man chair lifts. Not to take anything from Mt. Seymour though, because they do have one of the coolest terrain parks. As for the gondola, it's perfect for someone who doesn't like having to drive up the mountain when the heavy snow hits. I can drive to the base where it's raining, hop on the gondola and in 8 mins, have all that rain turn into some good ol' white stuff.

Last edited by kung-POW; 02-26-2012 at 02:02 AM.
kung-POW is offline   Reply With Quote