Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 06:10 PM   #1851 (permalink)
oefdevilvet
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

I think it's something with the internet up here but I can't get on page 185 of this thread. Right now we have received 6-7" of new snow in most places but there were spots it was definitely a foot, it's likely we will get another 6" tonight with probably another 8-10" on Tuesday and Wednesday. It's still really dumping snow here, and the wind we have also been getting is making some pretty gnarly wind lips in the Bear Den/Mining Co. sections of the hill. Tomorrow is going to be killer, so will tuesday/wednesday I think and it should be pretty damn good for a couple weeks as long as temps stay friend and it doesn't get completely raided during Mardi Gras and just about everything around Lac la Belle in the vicinity of Boho is pretty full.