Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 07:25 PM   #1854 (permalink)
oefdevilvet
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by chomps1211 View Post
OK,.. Now you're just Rubbin' It In!!!

Wish I could head that far north next weekend!! Hope it reaches down as far as Boyne & Gaylord! That JohnDee weather site seems to think it might! I'm crossing my fingers!!!

p.s. Quick,.. Somebody tell me how the "Snow Dance" is supposed to go!!!
Sorry, I'm just so stoked that I finally found the good snow this year. I just got lucky, you are always taking a chance when coming up here if you're looking for good conditions but sometimes you get heavily rewarded.

What always gets me jealous on this site is seeing the pics/vids from the guys in Japan, I just can't even look at it anymore.

BTW did you here about the party in I think it was Vail or Aspen this year where the resorts were actually finding people to come out and do an actual snowdance performance, I think it was in late December, they weren't getting snow but had quite a few people and had to keep them entertained somehow.

I wish all you guys good luck on snow down in the LP.