Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Damn Skiers!
Thread: Damn Skiers!
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 10:37 PM   #9 (permalink)
CheoSamad
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by forestfalcon View Post
This! Yes, if there are kids, I don't mind the bar, as their parents probably have taught them that they need to have the bar down... if it's an adult, I'm not quite as loving. Especially since it's super hard to get your board up on the foot rest
I agree also. Kids are a good excuse for the bar. I also hate when they take up both of the middle rests so you cant put your board up to relax.

You know whats worse than sitting in front of rollers? Sitting on the blind side so when I front 3 it I land right on top of you
I also hate when a group of about 5 people that are a family all go into the park and just go off the sides off the kickers for all the rails or pile up at the drop in for a jump, speed check the entire way down, don't even come CLOSE to clearing it, slam, complain about how screwed the jump was, take 5 minutes to collect themselves and their skies, and finally have the next member do the exact same thing.

CheoSamad is offline   Reply With Quote