Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
post #1874 of (permalink) Old 02-27-2012, 10:19 AM
sabatoa
-Weekend Warrior-

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 417 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo View Post
Damn, just checked out my vids. I'm missing a bunch that I thought I had recording the few hours before meeting up with Dave. I have one video of my first tree run and that's it. At some point, I saw that my memory card came out while still in the housing. Must have been from a small drop I did out of the trees as the landing was flat and harsh. Plus, now I have the nose of my board in constant view with the lower angle I tried, but it sucks for seeing what was ahead.

I need to use my front bar mount more :/
I was completely unimpressed with my POV of those kickers. It looks so undramatic. I wish I had Lori filming then.

Also very disappointed with how short that Drift monopod is, it really needs about another 12 inches to get a full body shot in the frame.

'12 NS Legacy 163
'17 NS Funslinger 157x

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Days on snow 2016/2017 season:
  • Boyne Highlands: 23
  • Boyne Mountain: 2
  • Mt Brighton: 1
  • Caberfae Peaks: 2
  • Mt. Holly: 1
  • Nubs Nob: 1
  • Brighton (UT): 2
  • Snowbasin: 2

Days on snow 2015/2016 season: 24

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.