Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 01:30 PM   #1895 (permalink)
sabatoa
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo View Post
Dude, I LOVE how stoked you are for landing that hahahahaha. Awesome my man. Let's tear that up next time we ride there together. Crystal actually has some good ones too of that size. I was just too busy playing in the trees.

Maybe I can bring myself to try a 360 on one.

The thing about first attempts, I find they go a lot smoother than second attempts. You have nothing to really analyze in your mind. It's just point, drop, and fly. Once you hit it, you start analyzing stuff and over-think it. My first suitcase grab was flawless. It took 3 more tries to land one again last season because I started to think about stuff like the amount of air I got, style etc...

Dave is evidence as well. That tree jib I broke, he didn't even see it at first. I yelled out "to your left" when he was riding and he immediately carved into it and jibbed the whole length of it. Split second reaction that he probably did not even give a second of thought and he rode it.
haha, yeah I was crazy excited!

You're so right about the first hit versus thinking about the process afterwards. Can't wait to hit these with you next season, we're gonna have a blast. Maybe we can take advantage of that foam pit at Misfit Labs this summer.
  • Boyne Mountain: 0
  • Mt Holly: 1
  • Mt. Brighton: 0
  • Caberfae Peaks: 0
  • Crystal Mountain: 0
  • Bittersweet: 0
sabatoa is offline   Reply With Quote