Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 10:22 AM   #1907 (permalink)
quicklx
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardaddicktd View Post
well Trout Creek is next to Nubs and across the road from Boyne Highlands. but if ur looking to party on Saturday then you better go to Boyne Mtn which is about a half hour/40 mins away from where you're staying. Highlands is more geared towards family fun. Boyne Mountain is where its at dude...much more drunken-ness and partying. all of the employees at Boyne Mtn are pretty chill about their spring wknd. if you go to Boyne Highlands they're going to be more strict because they want the crazyness to stay at Boyne Mtn. i guess it just depends on what ur looking for. last year we pretty much partied all day Saturday and snowboarded on Sunday.
The drive isnt a big deal for me. I am usually the DD anyway (can't drink anymore). I will check with everyone else that is going with us and maybe we can change our place of stay for the weekend. I am sure they will want to be where the adult fun is.
quicklx is offline   Reply With Quote