Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - FS: Never Summer Premier F1 161 and Flux SF-45 Bindings Size L
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 03:45 PM   #24 (permalink)
Donutz
Drunk with power...er beer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBill View Post
I own the board in question and have waxed it with the bindings on about a half dozen times and never seen an accumulation around the inserts on the base. The only time I've ever seen anything like this was on a board of somebody who used hardware that was too long and started to protrude through the base and into the ptex. If I'm off base, politely state your argument. Publicly attack me and I will definitely fight back. If that's against policy then a moderator should fairly asses the situation and not give favor to the people who have wasted more time accumulating hundreds/thousands of posts. This should all be common sense.
True up to a point, but you bypassed most of the ramping up and went straight to nukes. Also, your comment about "wasting time posting" notwithstanding, it shows a distinct lack of common sense to start swinging at everyone in sight when you've just walked into the room and don't know the layout. It's this apparent lack of common sense as much as the actual comments that's getting you the evil eye right now. So you can either back down and take a breath, or you can pick a fight with me too and get banned. Your choice.

In retrospect, "Let's get the goat drunk"
should have been my cue to leave the party.
Donutz is offline   Reply With Quote