Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
post #1926 of (permalink) Old 02-29-2012, 06:42 AM
Leo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polarcaps View Post
I'm not that great myself, that's why earlier I said I'd be getting shredded at the park, stead of shredding it... Hah. Last week, you should have seen the crash I had. I hit the big jump (which has a blind landing zone) and a lady was standing in the middle of the landing zone. I landed about 8 feet in front of her maybe -then smoked her... hah. Actually ended up hitting my face on the edge of her ski when fell. Thankfully I had just bought got oakley goggles,which saved my face, and the lady was alright.
That's such BS! I hope you gave her a mouthful. You really need to yell at people like that because they are putting not only themselves in danger, but jumpers as well.

I was sitting next to a box (well out of the way) to get Dave hitting it on camera and this little skier kid made it up a quarter of the way and instead of going back down, dude was slowly walking up the whole box. Mom was right next to him just watching. Dave and I obviously got pissed. I have the last part of that kid on video. Should have kept rolling though as Dave gave them the double bird lol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reviews and David Z's rants
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.