Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 06:42 AM   #1926 (permalink)
Leo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polarcaps View Post
I'm not that great myself, that's why earlier I said I'd be getting shredded at the park, stead of shredding it... Hah. Last week, you should have seen the crash I had. I hit the big jump (which has a blind landing zone) and a lady was standing in the middle of the landing zone. I landed about 8 feet in front of her maybe -then smoked her... hah. Actually ended up hitting my face on the edge of her ski when fell. Thankfully I had just bought got oakley goggles,which saved my face, and the lady was alright.
That's such BS! I hope you gave her a mouthful. You really need to yell at people like that because they are putting not only themselves in danger, but jumpers as well.

I was sitting next to a box (well out of the way) to get Dave hitting it on camera and this little skier kid made it up a quarter of the way and instead of going back down, dude was slowly walking up the whole box. Mom was right next to him just watching. Dave and I obviously got pissed. I have the last part of that kid on video. Should have kept rolling though as Dave gave them the double bird lol.