Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Bear Mountain Cali
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 08:27 AM   #4 (permalink)
CheoSamad
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo View Post
Yea, there's only one Bear in SoCal isn't there? I know it's not the biggest mountain, but definitely bigger than anything here.

And I know a ton of people know about this mountain hence me posting questions about it. I want to get personal riding experiences from there. I'm probably overthinking it, but I want to have the best time possible as I'm only there one day.

I'm thinking freestyle board to double as a glade stick!
Lot better than what we ride here and I am sure no matter what you bring you'll have a sick day of riding. Where I am from kids have NEVER ridden in trees or in untouched powder as all the mountains are too small for that and they always just groom all the powder into the base instead of leaving if for us to lay down some tracks. If you wanna float you gotta get into the side hits or I hate to say it but either the park or our double black run cliffhanger. They don't groom these as often so this is where the powder always is if there ever is any (even though we only got 1 day of it this year!)

CheoSamad is offline   Reply With Quote