Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Skate Banana / Flow Verve / Other Park Board
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 02:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
PA n8

Default Skate Banana / Flow Verve / Other Park Board

Stats
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 165
Boot Size: 32 Lashed size 10

So after spending some time in the park this season I would like to get a more park centric board than my GNU Carbon Credit. I really like the CC so I'll keep it for doing all mountain and if I'm only doing a little park. With sales going on right now I am having a hard time convincing myself not to buy a new park board. I'm going to hold off on bindings and most likely get next years Flows with the NASTY setup for a discount at the beginning of the season.

Right now I am looking at:
Lib Tech Skate Banana for around $310 (40% off)
Flow Verve for around $240 (30% off) might be able to get it for even cheaper since I worked the shop
Blank Rocker 151

The place that has the 40% off is a local shop. The other boards they have are here. The prices online are not the same as they are in store.

I am open to other suggestions but would like to keep them less than $320 and would prefer rocker. I would also like it to not suck on the rest of the mountain in case I decided to wonder away from the park for a few runs.

The CC I currently have is a 156 and was wondering if a 152 or 154 would be better for the park board.

Last edited by PA n8; 02-29-2012 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Forgot Blank
PA n8 is offline   Reply With Quote