Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - New SSX game
Thread: New SSX game
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 09:36 AM   #63 (permalink)
Vaughanabe13

Quote:
Originally Posted by sm0ke View Post
SSX is growing on me, as you get better the game is more enjoyable and the multiplayer set up is sick! i like how they did that
one HUGE dislike is the fact that i was on the 3rd or 4th location and the objective was to get the highest score, but no bullshit 4 seconds after the start my opponent (the cpu) already had 700k points and im only at 10k...took me like 12 tries before i could get passed it but thats just ridiculous
Tricking is kind of hard because you basically have to go as slow and horizontal as possible on the run. If you get any duplicate tricks, you're better off rewinding. Don't worry about the CPU so much, just concentrate on getting your score higher and it will even out by the end of the race.

I love the game so far but my biggest complaint is the large number of bottomless-pit drops on the race events. The rewind feature doesn't help at all unless you're already in a huge lead, so you basically have to pause and restart the drop if you fall more than once. Not only that, the game seems to place drops where you should be landing jumps.
Vaughanabe13 is offline   Reply With Quote