Originally Posted by mixie
are you at SS/BB or High? Yeah, I wish I could have gone.... but I am leaving for mammoth tonight after work! YAYS!
if anyone else is going I'll be riding fri-tues. I am not decided on Saturday. might go watch the gp might go ride June.
anyone else gonna be up there? if so, PM me and lets ride!
5 straight days of snowfall!?!
I'm jealous. Wish I was in Mammoth today.