Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - yet another critique my riding thread
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 04:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
bronzzhorse

A: Thanks for the feedback.... aside from the sarcasm, that was exactly what I was looking for.....
B:
Quote:
Or people don't want to waste there time giving every single attention-starved person tips in the middle of a work day.
Quote:
5. Stand in front of the mirror every morning and say "Every day, and in every way, I am becoming better and better." to your reflection ten times to help with your insecurity issues.
Really? Is all that necessary? I don't have "insecurity issues", and I am FAR from "attention starved". I just noticed that there were quite a few views, and honestly, I figured I was so bad that SOMEONE out of 64 riders would have ripped my riding apart by now.....Its not "insecurity", its called "a desire to improve"..... I didnt say "Awwww. please give me attention and tell me how wonderful I am".. I made a statement, containing a FACT...There were 64 views, and nobody had replied... Furthermore, if everyone was SOOOOOOOOO busy, and SOOOOOOOOOO uninterested, then why were 64 people busy reading my thread, instead of working, in the "middle of a work day"? (this is the internet isn't it? worldwide? multiple time zones? could be midnight where some people are? just sayin')
bronzzhorse is offline   Reply With Quote