Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - yet another critique my riding thread
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 05:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
lonerider
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronzzhorse View Post
A: Thanks for the feedback.... aside from the sarcasm, that was exactly what I was looking for.....
B:
Really? Is all that necessary? I don't have "insecurity issues", and I am FAR from "attention starved". I just noticed that there were quite a few views, and honestly, I figured I was so bad that SOMEONE out of 64 riders would have ripped my riding apart by now.....Its not "insecurity", its called "a desire to improve"..... I didnt say "Awwww. please give me attention and tell me how wonderful I am".. I made a statement, containing a FACT...There were 64 views, and nobody had replied... Furthermore, if everyone was SOOOOOOOOO busy, and SOOOOOOOOOO uninterested, then why were 64 people busy reading my thread, instead of working, in the "middle of a work day"? (this is the internet isn't it? worldwide? multiple time zones? could be midnight where some people are? just sayin')
Lol... I apologize if my hazing of you as a new person to the forum rubbed you the wrong way.

Either way good luck and keep that back arm under control.
lonerider is offline   Reply With Quote