Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The helmet may save you
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 08:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
SnowMotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinn3rs View Post
...as it saved me.
15 minutes of being stone cold knocked out, a cracked wrist, and multiple myoskeletal injurys on my back, chest and waist later im typing this to let you know that the helmet was proven to be the best $40 dollars i have invested, on a hideously looking and unstylish piece of gear which held my scull in one piece. Hats look so much cooler but thats just about it.
Oh and also, if it happens to come across a jackass laying in front of you as you go down a very narrow slope with trees all around you, pass through him. Dont try avoiding him...
Sorry about the crash sounds like it sucked but at least this is a lesson you had already learned. I know of to many people that a bad crash like this is what helps them realize they need a helmet. In the beginning we tried to make every excuse not to wear them. They are to big...not warm enough...cant use my headphones. But they fixed all that helmets are now lighter warmer and have speakers in them. If you are in the market for a helmet I recommend BERN helmets they are stylish and safe.
SnowMotion is offline   Reply With Quote